The Department of Clinical Psychology at CRC-K is involved in the clinical, Teaching and Research activities related to disability and mental health.
The Department is actively involved in the service of Children with Special needs, Mentally ill and for others who require guidance and counseling. Department is providing services such as psycho-diagnosis and psychotherapeutics to its clients. Department is well equipped with tests, tools and instruments.
- Developmental Screening
- Developmental strength and weakness assessment
- Intelligence Assessment
- Personality assessment
- Diagnostic Psychometry
- Neuropsychological Evaluation
- Vocational and Aptitude Assessments
- Developmental Therapy
- Applied Behavioral Analysis [ABA]
- Behavioural modification
- Bewhaviour therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Family and Marital Therapy
- Brief Therapies