Occupational Therapy is skilled training that helps people become successful in everyday occupations.
Occupational therapy is a client-centred health profession concerned with promoting health and well being through occupation and purposeful activities. OT enables people to participate in the activities of everyday life.
- Developmental therapy: facilitate to achieve age appropriate milestone developments through activities, play, standardized approaches and techniques.
- Sensory Integration therapy: training for sensory dysfunction issues.
- Access Audit: Do Access Auditing and provide guidelines to create Universal Design.
- Prevocational Training: Prevocational Evaluation, Work Hardening and Work Conditioning Program.
- ADL Skill Training: Facilitate functional independency in activities of daily living, work and leisure through transitional activities.
- Adaptive Devices: Assess, prescribe and make proper assistive and adaptation devices.
- Hand Splinting: Design and Fabricate customised hand splinting (static/dynamic).
- Designing Work Environment: Increases productivity, comfort and to prevent cumulative trauma disorder, to increase productivity and for energy conservation.
- Wheelchair training: Take measurement to provide appropriate wheelchair and provide training for Persons with Disabilities. USAID certified trainer.